Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TV Babes XXX 20
11-12-2011, 13:05 (This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 13:22 by radscan.)
TV Babes XXX 20
So I see on BB release Schedule that Katie Thornton aka Tye is down for 1st Time G/G in February next Year!

This is big news to me so can we have a confirmation on this BB? Any hint on who her scene is with? Will she be doing any more scenes in future too?

Any chance the updates and trailers and pics can be posted here in future too? Cant wait if its true?Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2011, 21:57
RE: TV Babes XXX 20
Yes, it's shot and in the can. From memory it was with Paige Ashley Heart
No trailers or previews till it is released.

IF YOU'VE SEEN IT BEFORE - YOU'RE NOT WATCHING BLUEBIRD
From the BB Official Team
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2011, 18:43 (This post was last modified: 14-12-2011 18:53 by radscan.)
(11-12-2011 21:57)BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL TEAM Wrote:  Yes, it's shot and in the can. From memory it was with Paige Ashley Heart
No trailers or previews till it is released.

Got to admit I'm kind of gob smacked and pleasantly surprised by this news. Surprised by lack of material here though and lack of pics of her throughout the Forum. Hint, hint Wink

Defiantely something to look forward to early next year and Kudos to you Bluebird. Lets hope it leads to more scenes in the future too?
Can't wait. Big Grin
20-01-2012, 12:44
is there a photoset also to go with tyes tv babes 20 video?
20-01-2012, 16:59
(20-01-2012 12:44)damnglam Wrote:  is there a photoset also to go with tyes tv babes 20 video?

Sure hope there is and a trailer soon perhaps?
Can't wait for this one!

I've come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all out of Bubblegum! Cool
21-01-2012, 03:32
thought it was pretty poor when 5 hours later after the 'next update counter' got to zero the update was added, then to see that this scene which was ment to be the update today has been pushed to tomorrow...
21-01-2012, 06:00
Oh and here is a photo from the movie! Smile

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Heart Heart Heart
Don't forget to follow me on twitter @MissKelliXXX
21-01-2012, 07:46
Fucking DING DONG! With Caprice Jane too, double whammy!

I so need to see this or I just might Explode!

I've come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all out of Bubblegum! Cool
21-01-2012, 08:20
(21-01-2012 05:27)Kelli Wrote:  I'm really sorry. I wished I had some great and fabulous excuse for you but I quite honestly don't know what to say except that one very naughty and lazy ass person is going to be in trouble when the boss man wakes up.

I don't quite honestly know what is wrong with some people. But some people should be very very very very glad I'm not their boss because this kind of work ethic is not acceptable. Not checking your work, broken links, and so on.

Again I am very sorry and I wished I had an answer for you as to why he did what he did but I just don't know. I will however promise you I will get this fixed, if I have to do it myself.

Totally false advertising, if the scene was not going to be released today it should not of been stated in the calendar section as its been there for a while. The site looks like it is CMS run which means there should be a automatic release tool which looks after the updates as it doesnt look like some 'lazy ass person' manually runs the site!

Totally would'nt of bothered subscribing if i new that was going to happen, not really fussed about you posting sample images, just put the thing online as it was scheduled, it states its online tomorrow now so if it is not added today and then gets bounced to another day tomorrow its just total disapointment and i will be asking for a refund.
21-01-2012, 18:45
Caprice Jane anal scene is up. As at just after 12 [mid day] US time.
So on schedule per the Calendar.
Enjoy !

IF YOU'VE SEEN IT BEFORE - YOU'RE NOT WATCHING BLUEBIRD
From the BB Official Team